February 23, 2009

Just another manic monday...

It's just been one of those days.
Caught Somewhere in the middle of who I used to be and who God is making me to be.
I wouldn't go back for anything but, there are times like today I wonder what on earth God has in store for me.
Where is this crazy ride taking me?
Am I doing everything that you have called me to do?
What are the bumps in the road all about? can't you steer me around them?
YOUR God after all..you see them coming long before I even get a glimps of them on my radar.
Bump..bump..bump.
Feels like I am bouncing up and down in a little red wagon.
Oh, I know that the road there is part of the journey but where is "there" that I am going?
I'm not sure...hopefully I will see soon enough but until then I am just going to plug in to God and let him take over pulling the wagon.

0 comments: