March 17, 2009

"Bring the Rain""

"Bring me joy, bring me peace
Bring the chance to be free
Bring me anything that brings your glory
And I know there'll be days
When this life brings me pain
But if that's what it takes to praise You
Jesus, bring the rain"


Mercy Me, "Bring the Rain"

..the pain I feel now is nothing compared to the though of pushing him away.
God help me not to do that in this season of my life!
No matter what happens..I know that God is still the same, yesterday, today and forever.
He loves me, and I am his child.
I know that he is holding me and my sweet little one that I never got a chance to even meet safe in his arms.
Help me today God..I need to know your here.

1 comments:

This Is Me, Doing What I Do said...

Just a bit of encouragement:
Take Jen's life for example. A baby she carried for 10 mos to have to deliver & say goodbye to all in one day. The Lord had other plans for her & Cattie wasn't hers. He was sending her Eli to fill that void, but allowed her to touch others on the journey.
(((HUGS))) My friend! I will keep you in my prayers!