March 24, 2009

notice anything new?!?

I splurged on a refreshing blog makeover
Honestly, I find change (at least, some change) to be refreshing and delightful. What do you think of my new look over here? Kind of feels like a whole new blog to me! Rest assured, though: My relentless sarcasm, undying faith in Jesus and frequent posting of photographs of our amazing children will not cease!

If you'd like to get your own blog pimped out, look no further than Jennisa's blog business, Once Upon aA Blog. She overhauled my blog and I Love it!!

Here's hoping you all enjoy my new Makeover as much as I do!!


post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving the new look Heather! It looks amazing :O)

Heather said...

It's ADORABLE in here!! I love it!

Unknown said...

Thanks guys!!
I love my new look too :D