April 09, 2009

Rabbits, don't get it, ouch and other randomness!

1. What was the last thing you ate?

Umm...haven't had anything yet today (bad girl yes I know but I am busy nursing a cup of coffee...Mmmmm Coffee!! So, I guess it was the bowl of Raisin Bran I snuck in before bed.)

2. I say the color purple .. what do you think of?


Lilac's and Lavender...beautiful flowers! (which reminds me that I need to see if I can hunt up a Lavender buckwheat pillow.... Mother's Day is coming up!!)

3. Lamps or ceiling lights

Ceiling lights..really expensive ones too!

4. What color Rabbit is your favorite?

I like this one: Photobucket

5. Your car breaks down on a deserted road and your cell phone has no signal - what do you do?

Umm..why am I on a deserted road? I live in a city..have you ever SEEN a deserted road in the city? Yeah, me either.
IF that did happen to me I would pop open the hood and sit on the back of it...











6. What is one thing most of your friends do online that you just can't understand the fascination and do not participate in?

Three words... World of War craft

7. What do you need right now?


A large triple triple with a shot of french vanilla from timmies.

8. And your most serious injury you've had was....?

I cut my finger tip with a can...see..
Photobucket I was making a fancy new dish and the can opener was crap..so I used a fork to pry open the lid..bad mistake.

9. What is the most evil thing you've ever done?

Seriously...umm, I can honestly say that I have gossiped..

10. Give us some random fact about you.

I am scared of clowns..and my sewing machine.



And now it's your turn!
Click here to play



post signature

3 comments:

Kimber said...

Coffee is good! Have a great Thursday!

Berleen said...

awww I love those bunnies!

I hate clowns too.

(I just started following you on Twitter!)

Ria said...

Coffee counts! It's mmore important than food anyway! My daughter absolutely despises clowns!