April 28, 2009

Was it really only 6 weeks ago?

Hard to believe that this crazy ride isn't over yet
Looking back I didn't think that the pain would ever go away.
I felt like my miscarriage was defining me.
Almost like it was a part of who I am supposed to be...and it pissed me off.
I am so very glad that I didn't buy into that lie and my life has gone on..I have moved on.
Sometimes I catch myself looking back.
Thinking about what should have been.
The pain comes and goes in waves... it can be hard to tell from one moment to the next when the sadness is going to wash over me. Struggling to lift my head up and give my burdens to Him.
I find comfort knowing that my sweet little baby is with Him.
I forget.
I laugh.
I cry.
Thankfully I am not doing it alone.
I would love to say that this crazy ride is over but, it's not.
A part of me wishes this post was about the end of the craziness but that too is going to have to wait.
Surrounding myself with my children has given me peace and for that I am truly blessed.

post signature

0 comments: