June 15, 2009

Crazy Googlers!

It's been a long time since I checked my stat counter to see the keywords people have googled that brought them to my blog.
I took a look at it this week and this is what I found...

The Dirty Three
Interesting..not sure, but maybe these dirty barefoot feet might have been the catch phrase?
facebook
blogspot
twitter
proboards

There were several more interesting ones but they have seemed to be eaten by my counter!!

I also checked my country totals:
United States (US) 700
Canada (CA) 676
Germany (DE) 10
United Kingdom (GB) 5
Australia (AU) 4
India (IN) 3
Spain (ES) 2
Japan (JP) 2
Switzerland (CH) 2
Philippines (PH) 2
Italy (IT) 2
Argentina (AR) 2
Sweden (SE) 2
Russian Federation (RU) 1
Bosnia and Herzegovina (BA) 1
Netherlands (NL) 1
Ireland (IE) 1
China (CN) 1
French Guiana (GF) 1
Malaysia (MY) 1
Peru (PE) 1
Brazil (BR) 1
Dominican Republic (DO) 1
Mexico (MX) 1
Asia/Pacific Region (AP) 1
New Zealand (NZ) 1
Egypt (EG) 1
Korea, Republic of (KR) 1

**waves hi!!**
Thanks for stopping by!!




post signature

1 comments:

Valerie said...

I go about once a month and look at mine. I love to get the IP addresses and track them. My friend works at AT&T and I can also track the iPhone users that visit my blog. lol Just so I know!