September 29, 2009

I have been listening...



I just finished my first week of homework for the bible study "living Beyond Yourself" exploring the fruits of the spirit.
Through my quiet time with God I have been listening..
I love it when I can bury myself in his word and quiet my heart long enough to hear him speak to me.
Usually I keep what I hear to myself.
Wrap my arms around it and protect what I have heard and not utter a word to anyone but this post is on his prompting.
I guess someone else needs to hear this too...

Photobucket



a joy unspeakable and full of Glory that cannot be affected by outside circumstances.
He will show me how.
Let Him teach you what is best for you.
I direct you in the ways you should go.
Pay attention to my commands!
Don't be a people pleaser- keep your heart, mind and eyes on me!
I already have something great prepared for you!
Enjoy the hear and now.
Stop trying to plan every detail of your life- I already know what's going to happen next.
Trust me!
I am the covering for your guilt and the armor for your victory.
I do not change.
You change.
You fail me.
Deny me.
Desert me.
Choose someone else over me.
Make choices that break my heart but...
you will always be my treasured possession.


Photobucket


post signature

0 comments: