July 07, 2007

7/7/07 Lucky?

I think not!!
Why does it feel like some days there is nothing going on and no real rush to the pace that you set yet others seem to be so filled with "stuff" that not only can you NOT think straight to save your life but something always happens pushing you over the edge leading you to question your sanity and the sanity of those around you. That my friend would be today...should have been quiet but didn't live out to be all that I expect it to be...it was more.
Tinkerbell had me up last night for well over an hour..apparently she isn't a big fan of lightening and would rather cuddle/talk to me in my bed instead of sleep in hers. Needless to say the coffee didn't cut it..but the croissants seemed to. After a quick trip to BBQ country and the grocery store we rushed home to prepare for our BBQ that we were hosting. All my burners were going..I was preparing macaroni salad, potato salad and boiling some eggs when my 2 1/2 year old decided that he was going to help mommy by feeding his sister some Apple and blueberries on my cream colored carpet...the hue of purple was not amusing and I am sure that I sounded like a raving lunitic muttering under my breath while attempting to cook dinner and steam clean my carpets...but hey, the air conditioning is finally working so that's one lucky thing...right?

0 comments: