August 09, 2007

And now it's my turn...

I am so thankful that I live in a country where it doesn't cost an arm and a leg for a visit to the doctor's or we would be in trouble!! Especially considering how many times Barry and I were at the doctor's last week with Noah and his "mysterious illness" and now it's my turn.**sigh** You never realize how much you take for granted until you can't do the simple things...like swallow without it feeling like something is riping you a new esophagus. Ouch!! At least Abby hasn't been touch by this but she has her own things to deal with...like cutting the top 4 teeth!! She is an amazing teether though..she doesn't get whiny or fussy she just becomes an ankle biter and a little drooly!! Now if only she will let me take pictures of her chompers...

0 comments: