October 23, 2007

Jenn's school picture...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
...I copied and pasted it off of her school website **smacks hand**
I know, I know..bad girl!
BUT, I didn't have her picture yet and well...Look at my baby!!
She is growing into such a beautiful young woman!!

Jennifer is our firstborn. she is your basic eight-pack of primary colors - bold and original.

You need fire? she's brimming with red. Could use a little sunshine? She exudes joyful yellow. You want green? She's full of life. I'm sorry, but She's rarely blue. Can I offer you some orange? Jenn is all the colors you really need in one place. No need for any big, fancy box with the sharpener built in.

Jennifer is extremely funny and very verbal. She wants to be a vet when she grows up but until then he mostly wants to concentrate on having fun.

Jennifer has a ton of friends because she's always up for a good time. She's a strong leader, awesome volleyball player and wonderful daughter!

0 comments: