February 15, 2008

I want a do over

Morning from hell....
Up well before I wanted to only to learn that our clocks are 10 minutes s-l-o-w so we were rushing plus add the fact that Abby woke up so I had to drag her with me to drop Jenn off at school so already I am tired and rushed. Get home much later than I intended so my dh is later that he wanted to be for work. Not a great start to anyones day. But after I got home I grabbed Abby a bottle and plopped her back to bed. Noah was still fast asleep in my bed so I thought "Hey, what the heck am I doing up?!? All of my kiddies are napping... I can have a NAP!!" so I go upstairs and was about to crawl back into bed when I hear "drip, drip, drip" Uh oh...not good!! I figured out that the sound was coming from the cold air return so I run back downstairs for the screwdriver and I pop the cover off only to see that the black pipe is leaking at the joint. *grr* so I call Barry, tell him we have a problem but it's only AFTER I get off the phone with him that I learn there is MORE water leaking out of the speaker in the bathroom!! **sigh** Plus today is supposed to be +5 so it will be even WARMER out later. I have a funny feeling one of us will be crawling out onto the roof and shovel off excess snow...
Maybe I should go back to bed...pull the covers up over my head and have a "do over". LOL!!

0 comments: