March 30, 2008

Earth Hour

I was soo looking forward to participating in Earth Hour
My lights were going to be off between 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
One hour..should be easy.
WHAT was I thinking?
I remember at 8:22 p.m. that the lights are supposed to be off so I race around the house to turn them all off.
Only, the kids are eating so I can't turn all the lights off.
Hard enough to keep giggles in her high chair in the light let alone the dark!
And now, Mr. Noah claims that he is "scared" of the dark.
Are you kidding me?!?
Since when are you afraid of the dark?!?
Something as easy as turning off the lights and we FAILED!!

**sigh**

Guess there is always next year...
What Earth Hour is all about!

1 comments:

Michelle and Matt said...

Good for you for trying! I remembered at about 9:45 that I was supposed to turn the lights out from 8 to 9. Well... does the afterthought count??