April 08, 2008

Digital scrapbooking...

"They" say that if you try something new each day it's supposed to help keep your brain active and encourage cell development and growth. I wonder if "they" ever tried digital scrapbooking?
It LOOKS super easy but it is anything but easy once I started to get tangled up in programs and the frustration kicks in it's anything but enjoyable and I KNEW I as in trouble!!
Layering doesn't work as easy as I thought it was going to work.
My pictures are too big, or not big enough.
**sigh**
What on earth was I thinking?!?

Actually, truth be told.
I wasn't.
I entered a contest at Pink Parfait Designs and WON so now I am a "Mini Parfait".
I have been selected to join a private Design School for the next 16 weeks so I thought that I would give it a whirl and see what I could come up with on my own.
This is the "creating" that I made:
Photobucket

Wonder what my siggy will look like at week 16?!?
Hopefully a heck of a lot better!! Photobucket

0 comments: