March 19, 2009

Thursday Thunks




1. The last flight of stairs you walked up/down - were the carpeted? up to the second floor( carpet all the way..but don't get me started on my carpet..I hate it and want to rip it all out!!) to scoop my youngest out of her crib. Bed head an all!

2. Green or purple grapes? Neither...I am afraid of grapes. Now before you start to worry..I have a reason! When I was pregnant with Mr.D I found aBlack widow spider in my grapes...so I will pass!
3. Do you like Peeps? umm...honestly, I have only had them ONCE in my whole life and it was such a long time ago that I don't remember.
BUT, I will say this..headless peeps now that might be easier to eat..not beady little eyes staring back at me.

4. The smell of Vicks - like it? **puke**

5. Do you put decorative cling-ons on your windows for different holidays?
Heaven NOOOO..beyond wrong!! And seriously? We have gotten to the point where we are decorating for EVERYTHING who really profits from all this crap anyways?

6. Finish the sentence - I spent too much money on ________ .Coffee **smile**

7. Which celebrity should be flown into outer space or placed on a desert island? Can they be there all by themselves for ever and ever never to be heard from again? Cause if that's the case can we take Brad pit and Angeline?

8. Would you support schools changing the "open" time? Such as 10am - 5pm, for example? Leave school times ALONE!!

9. Do you go fishing? I have..but that was a long time ago..I would rather sit on the beach with a fruity beverage then go fishing..well, can I drink on the boat?

10. What question should we ask next? Why do you blog?


Want to play too? Click here!

4 comments:

Berleen said...

Great answers! Happy Thursday!!!

Becca said...

Great answers!

Robin said...

We should get a cup of coffee sometime. :-)

Have a good weekend.

Lisa G said...

LOL @ #3!