June 29, 2009

I have been hiding...

Photobucket
Shhh...I'm hiding.
Well, trying to hide.
DO you have any idea how difficult it is to hide in a house with this many small children?
It's pretty hard and trust me..they always find the one they are looking for!

It's been one of those days.
Logical thought has seemed to escape.
Currently draining my gajillion cup of coffee trying to clear away the cobwebs.
It's not working.
I am not sure why.
Coffee always works...

The breadmachine and I are no longer on talking terms.
Apparently making a loaf of bread means that the bread should rise and, the machine didn't agree with me on that thought.
The washer and I aren't talking either.
**sigh**
Why is it we can send a man to the moon but we can't get the washer to dump it's own load into the dryer?
And what the heck does it do with all my socks?
Don't even get me started on the dishwasher either.

Giggles is mad at me and telling me that I am "be rude, " because I refuse to let her pull"kitty tail" and I won't let her in on where the "nittens" are hiding.
They owe me one.

Niffy nunu has escaped to the neighbors and Mr.D is out for the night so it's fairly quiet.
Which is making me stir crazy.
Strange I know....I feel like there is something that I should be doing but have forgot to do and have no idea what it is.
And it's rainings... I love the smell of rain.
The coolness in the wind and the freshness in the breeze.
(insert happy sigh here)

Oh, and Big Daddy got his first belt tonight in Muay thai!
Not too shabby for only taking 9 classes thus far




post signature

1 comments:

Valerie said...

Appliances - can't live with them can't live without them! I thought by now we would have automated houses.

I enjoy the rain too. I got a nice little drizzle on Sunday.