July 13, 2009

I think he's trying to tell me something...

Photobucket

I would love to believe that deep down Mr. D believes washing dishes is harmful to my health and that is why he insists on submerging my gloves in the soapy water but, we both know that's just not the case.
(but wouldn't it be nice to learn that it could be...imagine how much time I would have if I didn't have to scrub a dirty pot)
I think he just likes to fill them up and laugh at how silly they look.
Or maybe he likes to hear me groan "Not again!!".
That always seems to get him into a huge giggle fit.
(the best kind of fit any mother could have to face)

I think I might have to have given up on using them.
Every time I turn them inside out to dry they stay that way long enough for me to say "that they are dry" then Poof! Back into the sink they go for another sudsy dip.
**sigh**
hmm, I wonder..maybe I just need to find a better place to hide them in order to keep them dry.
Exactly where one could hide them from a 4 year old remains to be discovered.
Unless you know?

post signature

0 comments: