March 25, 2010

10 things you might not know!

I think I've got a fun one!
It's not very original but I think it will be a blast.
let's hit the fast forward button. What are 10 things - right off the top of your head - that we would only know about you if we knew you really well? 10 random things ranging anywhere on your personal map that make you a tad distinctive? Or just plain weird? Think quickly. Don't go for deep. Go for quirky. Don't try to put them in any kind of order and don't make them long. Just start typing. I'll go first to give you the idea.
1. I wear shorts and go bare foot all year round.
I don't care if there is a raging blizzard outside and 6 feet of snow I will still be in shorts and barefoot!

2. I'm not good at buying good-fitting clothes hence the semi-annual trip to the department store.
Albeit a hilarious trip in the making but it can make for a long day.

3. I make my bed every morning.

4. Sometimes I find myself sounding a little British. (but only when I am mad!) Never even been to Europe. Huh.

5. My wallet is full of receipts and my purse is full of change. Why can't I clean it out?

6. I love the color purple--in all shades.

7. The Lord is teaching me to trust Him in a deep way "without fear or misgiving" (PS. 84:12 Amp)

8. I cannot do an 'updo' with my hair to save my life -- unless a basic ponytail counts. I'm hairstyle-challenged...

9. I know a zillion goofy Girl Guide songs.

10. I'm a coffee snob but much to my horror have discovered that I actually do enjoy a London Fog with a Chai tea bag

What about you? What are 10 quirky things we might not know?



post signature

0 comments: