February 15, 2009

I must be crazy...

Seriously!
I must be crazy.
There really is not other explanation that fits..
Why do I do this to myself? **sigh**
I already have a pretty full plate already so why on earth would I think that I should add anything to an already full plate.
With a busy day home and three children of my own I don't even have a chance to go pee some days.
Or do anything else for that matter.
There are days when I give myself a pat on the back if the kids have clean faces, full bellies and have clothing of some sort on their cute little bodies.
But, here I am googling "Homeschooling" trying to see if maybe just maybe I have what it takes to give Mr.D a head start on Kindergarten.
I did get a "tracing" book and an "Alphabet tracing book" to start with Mr. D on Monday.
Now I just have to figure out where I hid my wipe off markers.
Anyone know where I hid them this time?
No?
Yeah, I didn't think so either.
**sigh**
Mind you I am still doing everything else...just squeezing in another serving of crazy in my already busy life.
So, this looks the beginning of yet another adventure.
Wonder if I will find my "Inner teacher" in the midst of getting Noah ready for Kindergarten?
Guess we will all find out!

0 comments: