April 07, 2009

..the day after Britney Spears


**yawn**
Why did Britney Spears have to hold a concert on Monday night?
Why couldn't she have held out till the weekend where I didn't have to get up super early the next morning?!?
I know..I know..it's her schedule not mine.
And boy am I paying for it today!
Unfortunately I discovered this morning that we are out of white sugar so my coffee has been a wee bit stronger than I normally enjoy.
Which is okay because while the kiddies have been eating snack and playing with file folder games I have been painstakingly transferring all the pictures from our PC to our mac.
So your only going to get a handful of them!
Here is Niffy Nunu on our way to the concert...she snuck this one in while I wasn't looking!


The opening act... "The Pussycat Dolls"
(and I will be truthful here..I am not a big pcd fan and after their performance I don't think I made the wrong decision!!)




Niffy Nunu's mask: apparently it went with the whole "circus" theme of the show...


the start of "the circus"




And Britney!!






The only thing the "circus" missed...there was No smell of cotton candy

post signature

0 comments: