June 23, 2009

Once upon a time....

Funny how all good stories seem to start with those 4 words.
I don't remember saying those exact words 8 years ago..
I remember being crammed in a car going thru the drive thru at McDonald's to get a cheese burger after I had my up do on my hair done.
I remember worrying that I would smudge my makeup on my dress.
I remember crying when I got to the church and saw a packed parking lot..but I don't remember saying "once upon a time" once! Strange eh?
Big Daddy & I have been married 8 years ago today!
(my don't we look fancy!)

Happy Anniversary honey...the years keep getting better!

...and they loved happily ever after.

post signature

2 comments:

Chickie said...

Congrats on 8 years of marriage!!!

I got my book yesterday and I can't wait to start reading it!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! 8 years is great!