July 21, 2009

Angels among us...

I love lazy summer days.
Sitting under an umbrella with a good book, feeling the cool breeze of my neck.
The soft grass under my toes.
So in case you have been wondering if I have fallen off of the planet I haven't.
I have escaped the confines of my living room for some real air and sunshine.
Trust me, I have the horrible tan lines to prove it but that's best left for another day...
+28 outside.
What a beautiful day! **happy sigh**
Apparently I wasn't the only one who felt that way..
What do you see in this picture?
And no, you should not be turning your head sideways and squinting your eyes to see something..if you are... STOP IT!!
just rub your eyes and take a good look..now,
what do you see?

I saw an angel...how beautiful is that?
The first thing that came to mind was my sweet Nana.
I miss her more than you can imagine and would love to think that God gave me a little tid bit of heaven..here on earth!
Anyways..a sneak peak at our adventures outside playing in the sun!

Biker baby...









Pouty little boy at the sand table



The sweetness of summer...don't you just wish we could bottle this stuff and save it for the middle of winter?
Yeah, me too!

post signature

0 comments: