July 15, 2009

hmmm...

I.hate.it.when.I.do.this!
Loathed is probably a more accurate description.
Somehow I got it into my head that I needed a trim.
Granted it was a year in March that I got my last cut so I was more than due.
A trim would have worked..I'm sure it would have.
But noooo....I didn't want just a "hair cut"

I needed bangs.
I haven't had bangs in a decade.
A decade!
What made me decide that I wanted them now?
I have no idea.
Do you?

Maybe elves whispered this "idea" into my ear in the middle of the night and that's why I chose to run off to the hairdressers and get a drastic change.
Anyways..what is done is done.
(at least if I decide that I really truly deep down hate them I can grow them out again)
What do you think?



I can't decide it I think they are crooked..maybe that's just me?
Maybe I was sitting funny?
Maybe I AM crooked...wouldn't that be something interesting?
hmmm..going to have to think this one over.

post signature

4 comments:

jengacek said...

I think they look great! Bangs are in these days. I have yet to work up the courage and try it myself. And no, they don't look crooked!

Mandi said...

I LOVE IT! I think it looks way better then your last due. Very cool, very stylish, very modern!

Sarah Dawn said...

The look great!
Delighted to meet you! Just found your site via CSAHM. I just started this blogging adventure a few months ago, but continue to be amazed at the joy, encouragement, and faith that I find.

Keep writing, the world is reading.

Hugs from this missionary mommy,
Sarah Dawn

Michelle and Matt said...

Wow! What a change! (By the way, you totally look like your mom...). How are you liking the bangs?? I think it looks good on you!