May 17, 2010

..time flies when your having fun!

**happy sigh**
We had such a great weekend hanging out with friends, laughing, watching our children get down and dirty playing in the earth.
Really puts into focus what is important in my life and what is just "filler".
We spend so much of our time and energy focusing on stuff that doesn't really matter so it was refreshing to just sit and enjoy everyone and everything around me.
I must admit.
I really did enjoy laying on a lounger enjoying the sun on my toes but keeping it out of my face with a huge umbrella.
Sipping water and enjoying the laughter around me.
Makes me wonder how much time I have actually wasted doing things that ultimately don't matter.
How many days are spent wasted in front of the t.v. when really we could be walking in the trees exploring nature?
I guess it's all about balance.
Finding time to spend with God, with nature and with the people you love most in the world.
Being real.
Being who you are and not caring who see's it.
After all..wouldn't you rather focusing your energy on the people who you love instead of laundry?
Yeah. Me too!!

An update:

Photobucket

Your Baby: Week 14

Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth


This week I get to hear the little ones heartbeat.
Something I have been waiting for since my last ultrasound.
Apparently they don't even try to find it until 14 weeks so at this appointment I will get to hear that wonderful sound again.
Slowly getting out of the morning sickness phase and am actually able to enjoy food again.
And no, I am not eating for two.
Really, I have no desire to gain 14 bazillion pounds this pregnancy.

post signature

0 comments: