January 28, 2009

25 things...

Once, you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things. At the end, you choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

Ok, I've been tagged numerous times - guess I better do this!

1. I can't pour myself a cup of coffee without spilling coffee all over counter top and down the side of my mug.
2. I let my can Jinx have the last few drops of my coffee when I am done but I look the other way when he does so I don't feel like I should be scolding him for his treat.
3. I like playing scavengar hunt of Facebook
4. I still have my baby blanket and my favorite stuffie Ernie from Sesame Street.
5. I love melted cheese straight from the microwave (I know..how healthy is that but try it..it's yummy!!)
6. I take after my dad and have about a gajillion hobbies.
7.I am unbelievably body/self conscience and, although I don't give a crap what other people think of me, I am really hard on myself.
8. I am currently taking a Cake Decorating course.
9. I love being a mama and wife is all my dreams come true.
10. I am afraid of my sewing machine that Barry gave me for Christmas so I hid it away in the cold garage so I don't have to look at it.
11. I just learned how to walk in highheels before I went on my cruise to Hawaii.
12. I hate socks.
13. I enjoy blogging even though I am sure only a few people read it.
14. I don't mind laundry...k, scratch that. I don't mind moving it from machine to machine but I wish that someone would make a machine to put it all away.
15. My favorite color is purple..I outgrew red when I was like 6.
16. I secretly wish that I had my own motorcycle.
17. I only own one tube of lipstick and I currently hate it.
18. I gave birth in an elevator.
19. I wear shorts in the house all the time..even when it's -30 outside.
20. I enjoy Beth Moore bible studies but sometimes am scared to see what God is going to reveal to me.
21. I collect cow stuff.
22. the only piece of jewlery I wear are my wedding rings.
23. I taught myself to knit so I could make a couple of Christmas presents.
24. I love to laugh.
25. I was a girl guide for 20 years and miss it.

1 comments:

Venus said...

I spill coffee everywhere too!lol