April 17, 2009

Never judge a book by its cover!



A friend of mine took the words right out of my mouth so I will share her words with you as well so you can be blessed as much as I was
(thank you Sarah!!)

"God has blessed this woman with a special voice and a sweet personality. Interesting how in our world we have very much defined who and what WE think is special and then are woken up to the reality that true beauty is beyond our ability to define! I hope and pray that God enables me to see people through His eyes, and not the tainted eyes of this world, for what am I missing out on if my appreciating of beauty is only worldly."

If anything..we can take from this "never judge a book by it's cover!"
The most amazing gifts are hidden in the most normal people..what a wake up call!

I will be honest, this woman brings tears of joy to my face when I hear her sing!
Bless you Susan Boyle!!
I can't wait to see you fufill your dreams!




post signature

0 comments: